BE PART OF OUR TEAM!
Updated: Sep 22, 2020
We are Hiring! Check out the jobs below:
See what it’s like to work at Royal Greyhound today!
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org now!
Senior/Lead Mobile Developer (React Native)
• Build pixel-perfect, smooth UIs app across both mobile platforms.
• Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
• Answers team member questions, helps with team member problems, and oversees team member work for quality and guideline compliance
• Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
• Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
• Migrate existing React Native app to the latest version.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
• Work with the hiring managers on the job requests and requirements
• Maintain and develop a pipeline of eligible candidates for future open positions
• Conduct interviews via phone and/or in-person
• Qualify or reject candidates based on interview feedback and resume reviews
• Serve as the contact person for questions from candidates
Media Marketing Manager
• Lead the regional marketing strategy for the Company across all markets by pro-actively providing marketing direction and 360 marketing executions not limited to: digital initiatives, PR and KOL, consumer engagement activities etc.
• Manage a team of marketing specialists and designers
• Participate in the development of new Company strategies, creative strategies and crisis management strategies
• Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns for us and clients
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients, partners, suppliers and internal stakeholders
• Create, maintain and provide strength to Company’s branding position in assigned regional marketing area
• Monitor market trends, identify opportunities, evaluate brand performance and competitor analysis
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
• Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
• Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
• Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate